Vehicle (A CLX Company) is revolutionizing how brands connect with mobile first consumers through our one-of-a-kind personalized video advertising and marketing platform. We work tirelessly everyday to make marketing and advertisements more relevant to the consumers we are targeting.
Who We Are:
Our solution provides marketers the ability to manage and execute mobile marketing & advertising campaigns across the mobile and social eco-system from acquisition to retention, using personalized video and rich media all from one powerful platform.
At the heart of Vehicle’s platform is a hyper-targeted personalization engine, allowing our client’s to dynamically render all media formats from video to text—-enabling a true one-to-one connection with our client’s consumer anywhere they live within the mobile ecosystem. In addition to being a technology company, Vehicle provides full agency services from strategic planning through creative development and production. Our expertise is video and rich media specifically produced for the unique demands of the mobile channel.
What you will do:
As Account Director, you are the company’s most senior front-line manager in the face of the client day-to-day. Both the client and internal teams are looking to you for leadership and to ensure that we are delivering on necessary expectations. In this function, a critical success factor is to become an integral part of your clients’ structure, and to have your clients’ business a key focus of your business life. You must understand your clients’ organizations beyond just your key contacts – its people and culture, its philosophy, its expectations and overall business plans for the future.
Within Vehicle, you have an expanded role in account management staff development. You need to be a coach to those on your team – helping them to learn and grow. You also have a responsibility for revenue forecasting, monitoring the profits and loss of your accounts, and looking for new business opportunities both within existing clients and with new prospects.
- Overall client satisfaction of the Vehicle services and technologies.
- Identification of key opportunities within client organization, driving new business objectives.
- On-going organic growth of that business relationship as measured by revenue.
- Successful internal execution of client sponsored initiatives and campaigns.
- On-going client side advocacy for Vehicle technologies.
- Internal client advocacy —helping internal team understand needs and objectives of our client’s business. As a result of that understanding, champion and establish better internal systems & processes to ensure efficient and successful client program execution.
- Project Management (on time; on budget).
- Managing client campaign budgets.
- Training junior members of account group.
- We encourage all staff to be ambassadors of our company within your business community—as a result we encourage all of our staff to not only join a professional trade association (such as the DMA, Ad-Club or other Marketing related organization), but get involved on a voluntary or leadership capacity.
- Business Development that may fall outside key client relationships either within your area of influence or market.
- Measurement Accountability:
- Financial growth of your key accounts
- Overall health of key client relationships.
Experience / Skill Set:
- 5 – 10 years experience in marketing or advertising from the client or agency side.
- Direct Marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with mobile and/or digital channels a bonus.
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
- Passion for client service & advocacy.
- High degree of comfort working with a young company with developing systems & process.
- Self managed, self starter.
- Ability to help convey a vision for your client they are unable to see themselves.
- Strong strategic skill set and insight.
- Strong client and internal leadership, strategic partnering skills, and presentation prowess.
- Experience managing complex communications projects including, but not limited to: major direct marketing campaigns [email & mobile] and/or large-scale digital advertising campaigns.
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and establish and follow timelines.
- Should be comfortable working in a team environment, providing leadership and motivation.
Career / Growth Path:
Business is focused on growth and industry leadership. As an early team member,there would be the potential to grow into the VP of Account Services managing a team of key account managers.
To be considered for this position, please apply here.