Accounting Manager (Vehicle, A CLX Company)
Vehicle (A CLX Company) is revolutionizing how brands connect with mobile first consumers through our one-of-a-kind personalized video advertising and marketing platform. We work tirelessly everyday to make marketing and advertisements more relevant to the consumers we are targeting.
Who We Are:
Our solution provides marketers the ability to manage and execute mobile marketing & advertising campaigns across the mobile and social eco-system from acquisition to retention, using personalized video and rich media all from one powerful platform.
At the heart of Vehicle’s platform is a hyper-targeted personalization engine, allowing our client’s to dynamically render all media formats from video to text—-enabling a true one-to-one connection with our client’s consumer anywhere they live within the mobile ecosystem. In addition to being a technology company, Vehicle provides full agency services from strategic planning through creative development and production. Our expertise is video and rich media specifically produced for the unique demands of the mobile channel.
In addition to being a technology company, Vehicle provides full agency services from strategic planning through creative development and production. Our expertise is video and rich media specifically produced for the unique demands of the mobile channel.
What you will do:
Our company is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to oversee our accounting function. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for monitoring general accounting practices, budgeting, developing internal accounting controls, tracking high volume corporate client accounts and working with a strong financial team at our parent company CLX.
- Production of timely and accurate monthly closings.
- Report monthly end closing figures to the Vehicle leadership team and CLX Accounting team.
- Review and posting of salary, commission & bonus journals.
- Responsible for inter-company reconciliations.
- Responsible for fixed asset register.
- Prepare and submit VAT, tax returns and other external statutory reporting.
- Compilation of balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly audit files.
- Liaising with project managers to analyze costs of various company projects ensuring accurate financial reporting, including the capitalization of headcount and contractor spend.
- Identify, analyze, and comment on material variations in monthly figures.
- Assist with creation of annual budgets/quarterly forecasts, and continuously analyze outcome vs budget/forecast figures, identify material discrepancies, and report these.
- Liaise with external auditors to drive year-end audit process to completion.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Ensure that the Group’s cash flow forecast is updated with forecasted incoming payments monthly basis.
- Compile ad hoc financial information for group management as needed.
- System responsibility Great Plains.
- Suggest and assist with developing and operating new and/or more efficient, financial processes.
- Any financial ad hoc tasks as need be.
Experience / Skill Set:
- Ability/willingness to take full responsibility for the entire accounting process for Vehicle
- Used to working to deadlines
- Experience of preparing the monthly management accounts and statutory accounts
- Good Excel skills
- Good skills in Great Plains or similar system
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Attention to detail
- Systematic and methodical way of working
- Ability to assess priorities and make decisions
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player
- Professional, enthusiastic
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Delivery focused
- Take pride in high quality and timely delivery of our committments
- Strive for continuous improvement and increased efficiency
- Embrace cross-functional collaboration for the benefit of the entire company
- Promote knowledge sharing
- Honesty, integrity
- Diligence, motivated
- Has “spirit” – shows commitment and passion in their work
- Entrepreneurial, but at the same time applies a structured approach
- Willingness to learn/ being open to new ideas
- Adaptability/ flexibility and resilience
- Takes ownership/ accountability
To be considered for this position, please apply here.