Business Development Director (Vehicle, a CLX Communications Company, Seattle, WA)
Vehicle (A CLX Company) is revolutionizing how brands connect with mobile first consumers through our one-of-a-kind personalized video advertising and marketing platform. We work tirelessly everyday to make marketing and advertisements more relevant to the consumers we are targeting.
Who We Are:
Our solution provides marketers the ability to manage and execute mobile marketing & advertising campaigns across the mobile and social eco-system from acquisition to retention, using personalized video and rich media all from one powerful platform.
At the heart of Vehicle’s platform is a hyper-targeted personalization engine, allowing our client’s to dynamically render all media formats from video to text—-enabling a true one-to-one connection with our client’s consumer anywhere they live within the mobile ecosystem. In addition to being a technology company, Vehicle provides full agency services from strategic planning through creative development and production. Our expertise is video and rich media specifically produced for the unique demands of the mobile channel.
What you will do:
Vehicle seeks world-class Business Development Director to serve in a leadership role of a fast growth company, building next-generation technologies in the mobile advertising & marketing space.
- Track-record of success building value for technical organizations.
- Ad-tech veteran.
- Enterprise sales preferably in the mar-comm space (brands & agencies)
- Mobile marketing experience preferred
- Clear demonstration of a consultative sales approach — someone who can passionately present an envisioned future for brand that they cant see themselves.
- Experience with CRM and or mobile messaging space critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience Preferred: Lives in a major DMA preferred.
Career / Growth Path:
Business is focused on growth and industry leadership. As an early team member,there would be the potential to grow into the VP of Account Services managing a team of key account managers.
To be considered for this position, please apply here.