Business Intelligence Intern
Business Intelligence – Intern
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
We’re seeking a bright, highly motivated college student to join CLX Communications as a Business Intelligence Intern in our Atlanta, GA office. This program gives current college students the opportunity to grow their technical skills and work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
As an intern, you will be developing and delivering dashboards, information graphics, and reports for a growing enterprise. You will have the opportunity to learn and work cross functionally within a cutting- edge technology environment.
This individual will play a key role in data integration, data quality, troubleshooting, and documentation around competitive analytics and other projects as determined by the business.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Currently a Junior or Senior in college
- Passion for data and understanding of trends
- Team player
- Management information systems, computer science, or similar coursework
- Course work and/or experience in database systems, SQL, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including charts and pivot tables
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and desire to learn
- Ability to learn in a fast paced, agile environment
To apply for this position, please click here.
CLX Communications is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V