Customer Success Manager/Account Manager
CLX is the global leader in application-to-person (A2P) text messaging. We drive messaging to mobile devices virtually anywhere in the world. CLX helps businesses deliver innovative mobile marketing strategies and provides mobile engagement tools to help businesses stay in touch with clients and customers. Being on the leading edge of mobile technology means your career stays in line with fast paced technological advances.
The role of the Customer Success Manager is to build lasting relationships with our small to mid-sized clients and to support US sales team. These positions provide the opportunity to join our growing sales organization and manage a wide range of clients across verticals including finance, healthcare, retail and travel. While experience in the mobile messaging industry is an advantage, we will provide training and coaching for the right candidate and offer an opportunity to join a team of seasoned professionals.
• Manage and grow a number of our small to mid-sized clients ensuring all clients receive exceptional service and support
• Work collaboratively with to grow existing accounts, monitor account escalations and ensure overall account health
• Assist assigned accounts with the launch of new campaigns, products, services, and markets
• Contribute to forecasting, tracking, account reviews and product planning meetings
• Support Sales Executives/Relationship managers on prospect opportunities by creating implementation plans and activities for onboarding and traffic migrations
• Key measures of success: customer satisfaction, customer retention, accounts growth
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 1 – 6 years of account management or sales experience ideally in a technology B2B business
• Previous experience in the mobile industry or telephone services is a plus or having a keen interest in mobile communications (A2P SMS, MMS, OTT, IoT)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and foster relationships
• High energy, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment
• Experience in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM tools (Salesforce)
To apply for this position, please apply here.
CLX Communications is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V