Global Business Development Director IoT Communication Services
Come join us as Global Business Development Director IoT Communication Services
We are looking for a Global Business Development Director for our emerging IoT Communication Services. You will be leading and accountable for all business development and sales for our IoT Communication Service. You will thereby also be a major contributor to the success of a strategic service to further accelerate our profitable growth going forward.
We offer a lot of freedom in the role, possibilities to impact, support but also set high demands on outcome. As a fast growth company, challenges will be continuous, but with fast paced decisions you will have influence over the complete IoT business.
Who are we
It is a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial company with global market leadership in cloud communications. CLX was founded in the summer of 2008, in Stockholm, Sweden and is now a publicly listed company on Nasdaq Stockholm.
With state-of-the-art technology we build bridges between different players in the market. Our communication service portfolio has grown, and our global communication network expands continuously. We have consistently outperformed the growth of our market and we have been profitable since inception.
Work at CLX should be challenging, inspiring and fun. At CLX we take work seriously but not necessarily ourselves.
Working with the right people and having a strong value-based culture is important to us. For our Cultural Values please see
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
• Refining and executing Go to Market Strategy for IoT communication services
• Work closely with own & global sales teams, customers and other key stakeholders to win and develop business.
• On top of what happens in the market, trends, use cases, customer needs and competition
• Building and delivering a strategic partnership ecosystem
• Liaise with Marketing, Product Management, Operations and Finance
• Our IoT Communication Service Evangelist
• +10 years of Business Dev/Sales IoT experience
• Have a very good balance of commercial drive connected with a curiosity for technology
• Experience in defining new business models
• Strong executive presence
• Strong listening skills, uncover pain-points and articulate our value propositions
• Self-started owning your own work, and comfortable taking informed decisions / risks
• Problem solver with a positive can do attitude
• Fluency in English
• Degree in technology or business
The position is permanent, full-time and based in Europe (preference for Stockholm, Sweden where product team resides)
Travelling is a fun part of the job and will be required to develop business
Reporting to Head of Business Development at CLX Communications