Head of Business Operations
CLX is strengthening the organization by establishing a Business Operations function, supporting sales with financial and sales funnel analysis, governance management, and strategic planning.
The Head of Business Operations serves as an adviser for the enterprise divisions leadership team and CLX financial department. In this role you will use research, analysis and experience to develop business and financial recommendations, provide budget feedback, and assist leadership in key financial decisions, meaning that you will play an important role in the enterprise divisions economic growth.
- P&L management incl reports, analysis and recommendations to LT and Regional Sales teams
- Sales funnel management incl reports, analysis and recommendations to LT and Regional Sales teams
- Driving forecasting process
- Sales Commission plan management (alignment to group strategy)
- Performance Management related to business and financials incl opex
- CRM + BI tools responsible incl vendor mgmt
- Sales Strategy, Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Interfacing with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Prod Mgt, HR and IT
- Support enterprise division business planning process
- Management of a smaller team
Skills and requirements:
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strategic, analytical thinkers who are driven by results and can innovate and develop creative financial solutions.
- Showing extensive finance or accounting experience
- Demonstrates management skills
- Financial modeling experience
- Having experience with a multi-national firm
- Experience managing high-level professionals
- Industry-specific financial experience a plus
The position is based in the CLX headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and reports to the COO.