Head of Project Management Office
As PMO Office Head you will be responsible for
- Securing success of strategic internal cross unit projects that spans over multiple units.
- Drive integration of acquired companies in a way decided by the enterprise leadership team.
- Continuously evaluate / manage strategic improvement projects that drive operational excellence and/or help our vision to become efficient / cost leader in enterprise communication
- Manage large complex customer projects if needed to support the line
- Work closely with M&A function to understand business benefit for acquisition, define integration strategy and produce integration blueprint with key measures for success
- The unit is envisioned to be a small function to start with but to have access to a pool of experienced project managers when needed for specific projects.
- The role reports into the president of the enterprise division and becomes a key member of the leadership team.
- Solid project management experience from driving cross unit project execution through indirect leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Lateral thinker who can identify solutions in unfamiliar environments / scenarios
- Strong technical and operational understanding
- Ability to travel
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years in telecommunications industry
- Project/Program management
- Experience from similar positions
- Operational experience
Location is Stockholm but can be flexible for the right candidate.