Junior Account Manager – Paris, France
As Junior Account Manager you will be part of the highly motivated Sales team reporting into the Regional Director. Through this role you get the opportunity to join a winning team, and be in the frontlines of our commercial expansion France. We enable a lot of freedom to run your client base and sales activities, and will provide strong support to ensure results are delivered.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Assisting with managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Analyzing existing clients’ business and taking steps to maximize profit
- Reporting and forecasting client business
- Helping with new sales activities in existing and new markets, analyzing market situation
- Understanding clients’ needs and identifying new business requirements
- Supporting management in ensuring adequate resources are available to meet opportunities and challenges in your client base
- Local market and competitive intelligence where applicable
- Increasing business via value add and cross selling
- Maintain regular and consistent contact with a global customer base via telephone, email, instant messenger and in-person meetings
- Liaise with Technical Client Support, Product Management and Finance
- Preciseness and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to develop and maintain productive professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to own your work, and make informed decisions to drive it forward
- Those from a technical background looking to move to a commercial role are encouraged to apply
- Highly motivated with a positive can do attitude
- Fluency in English is a must, additional languages is a plus
Work is during office hours, with some flexibility. Position is based in Paris.
Expected start date is beginning of March – April 2018, depending on the availability of the right candidate.