Junior Account Manager
As Junior Account Manager you will be part of the highly motivated Sales team reporting into the Regional Director. Through this role you get the opportunity to join a winning team, and be in the frontlines of our commercial expansion France. We enable a lot of freedom to run your client base and sales activities, and will provide strong support to ensure results are delivered.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Assisting with managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Analyzing existing clients’ business and taking steps to maximize profit
- Reporting and forecasting client business
- Helping with new sales activities in existing and new markets, analyzing market situation
- Understanding clients’ needs and identifying new business requirements
- Supporting management in ensuring adequate resources are available to meet opportunities and challenges in your client base
- Local market and competitive intelligence where applicable
- Increasing business via value add and cross selling
- Maintain regular and consistent contact with a global customer base via telephone, email, instant messenger and in-person meetings
- Liaise with Technical Client Support, Product Management and Finance
- Preciseness and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to develop and maintain productive professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to own your work, and make informed decisions to drive it forward
- Those from a technical background looking to move to a commercial role are encouraged to apply
- Highly motivated with a positive can do attitude
- Fluency in English is a must, additional languages is a plus
Work is during office hours, with some flexibility. Position is based in Paris.
Expected start date is beginning of March – April 2018, depending on the availability of the right candidate.