Managed Services VAS Engineer Symsoft
We are seeking a VAS Engineer to join our Managed Services & Operations department in Warsaw. Managed Services & Operations is a part of Symsoft’s Customer Service Global Organization. In this position you will play a key role in a team chartered to support Symsoft’s Managed Services and Cloud offerings with main focus on SMSC, MMSC and SMS Firewall services. The position requires the right blend of technical depth, experience, leadership and process awareness to handle the day-to-day responsibilities of our offerings.
- Daily Operation & Maintenance of different customer environments.
- Ensure high availability and service within agreed SLAs
- Ability to engage customers, develop relationships, and solve problems
- Provide input for process improvements
Normal working hours are weekdays, but the role includes that you are available outside normal office hours in case of major emergencies on systems where your expertise are required.
To excel in the role, it is important that the candidates have a business mind and see the benefits of business for both the company and its customers.
- Social benefits
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Great atmosphere at work
- BSc degree in Telecom or something equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience from technical roles within the Telecom industry
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience with system integration
We believe that the right candidate has following personal and professional characteristics:
- Takes initiative and makes carefully considered decisions
- Technical- and solution oriented
- Comfortable and experienced in multitasking
- A positive attitude
- Comfortable and positive towards working in an ever-changing world
- A recognized ability to excel and exceed expectations.
In this role you report to Director of Managed Services & Operations.