Manager Operator Relations
The messaging industry is undergoing considerable change, as mobile operators increasingly understand the revenue potential of enterprise messaging and act to protect this revenue stream, while in parallel implementing new technologies.
As the leading expert in the industry CLX is actively supporting operators in this process. In parallel we are rapidly expanding our direct operator connectivity based on this trend. To support and further increase these efforts we are now expanding our operator relations team.
The Role – Operator Relations Manager, Europe
As Operator Relations Manager, Europe you will be an integral part of our operator-facing commercial team, reporting to Director Operator Relations in Stockholm Sweden. You will join an experienced team of communication experts and a company widely recognized as one of the most successful in Europe.
You will take full ownership of CLX Communications operator relations in your region(s), including:
- Formulating and continuously adapting the strategic plan for operator sales and operator relations in your region(s)
- Work to find new partnerships and develop existing relationships for our Enterprise messaging, RCS, Voice and Verification businesses
- Executing the plan, including the end-to-end hands-on process from identifying key persons, initial contact, building trust and agreement signature
- Set up new and manage new and existing operator relationships;1) Directly, 2) by engaging with members of our product team, 3) by coordinating with regional directors in local markets
- Working with the CLX Enterprise Division technical team to set-up new technical connections post signature of agreement
- Understanding our operator partners’ needs and identifying new business requirements and opportunities
- Identifying CLX and joint CLX/Symsoft opportunities with mobile operators in your region, and work together with the wider CLX and Symsoft teams to drive and close such opportunities
- Participating in relevant industry conferences (GSMA etc.)
- Competitive intelligence
We are an energetic, pragmatic, humble, young team of people who get things done. Our company has accomplished remarkable things in the 10 years since our founding, thanks to our people and a fun-loving, hard-working culture.
We recruit selectively, and want you to help us continue on this path by bringing new valuable opportunities to life, with support from the wider CLX team.
To be able to take this role we believe you have a few years of experience from sales or other commercial roles working at or with mobile operators:
- 3-10 years of experience from sales or other commercial roles, preferably towards mobile operators
- Understanding of enterprise messaging or related industries is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, creative, quick-thinker able to understand technical solutions
- High energy to quickly build and manage a long list of ongoing discussions
- Outgoing personality who enjoys reaching out and building relationships with new people both internally and externally
- As your line manager might be located in a different country, it’s important that you are a self-starter and comfortable in new situations, but also comfortable reaching out to new people for advice and support
- Strong drive, persistent, determined and comfortable working with decision makers on all levels, including both technical and commercial
- Strong analytical skills and structured in your daily work
- Degree in engineering or similar academic area, or relevant work experience from tech-company/solution
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and German. Other European languages are a plus.
- International experience with good understanding and ability to adapt to different cultures