Are you looking for your first step in your Marketing career? Keen to work in a bustling global Marketing department where you can learn the ropes and develop your skills? This might be the ideal role for you!
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role is to proactively support the global marketing team while taking responsibly for ad-hoc projects.
The role includes:
Marketing Team Assistance
- Assisting team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Providing assistance with monthly reporting as needed
Collateral Updates & Maintenance
- Organising the production of branded items such as stationery, promotional materials and business cards via the marketing request form.
- Updating and maintaining documentation templates and working with Sales / Product teams to update as required.
- Maintaining the public marketing documentation found on SharePoint.
- Managing the corporate news feed on the Intranet.
- Maintenance of office branding.
- Managing content for the monthly internal marketing newsletter.
- Planning and implementing social media campaigns for all brands, ensure all channels are maintained effectively and used appropriately.
- Ensuring news and events pages are maintained.
- Managing the blog uploads.
- Assisting with website updates.
- Competitor research.
Essential / Desirable Requirements:
- Proactive, helpful and can-do attitude.
- Keen to learn and develop marketing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs essential.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Marketing / Business Studies degree (or equivalent experience) desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with WordPress desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with Adobe suite desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with Hootsuite desirable but not essential.