Partner Project Manager
Title: Partner Project Manager
Department and location: Sales, London (Barbican)
Reports to position: Regional Director UK&IE
Direct reports: None
Job Purpose Summary: Accountable for success of CLX within two of the major UK Operators; support those partners in successful go-to-market of messaging solutions (and other products).
As a CLX Partner Project Manager you will play an active role in developing business cases, analysing project goals, creating implementation plans, and driving team members (internal and external) to achieve those goals.
Support Product Managers and other relevant stakeholders with the below:
- Roadmap development
- Trusted advisor on market / trends
- Reporting and pipeline
- Billing / profitability
- Collateral development
Other activities include:
- Billing: Ensure monthly billing report completed with accuracy and provided to the partners’ Billing teams and be available for any queries
- Account Management: General account management responsibilities to develop the channel, evangelising CLX to local and regional stakeholders
- Support: Most queries will go directly to the CLX Support team, but activities requiring support include regional regulatory queries, bespoke fees for specific products, or incremental contact/web users on the Partner’s Portal
- Client Service Reviews: Prepare Service Reviews for large accounts where CLX is directly involved in producing the content for those meetings
- Partner Service Reviews: Conduct calls/meetings with the partners on a regular basis
- Manage default price lists ensuring all portals are up to date for pricing; The Partner Manager will be the central person to manage price changes with support from local teams
- Product Information: Responding to questions from partners, often related to the existing Product Portfolio but also general market questions
- Ensure partnerships are compliant with regulations (mainly GDPR)
- Processes: Create or review processes with the view of having an established framework to manage future
- Strong analytical skills and structured in your daily work · The ability to own your work, and make informed decisions to drive it forward
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to develop and maintain productive professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Demonstrate the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behaviour accordingly to succeed. Recognize environmental or cultural nuances and adapt.
- Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness
- Ability to demonstrate experience to successfully manage two or more concurrent projects.
- Negotiation and issue resolution capabilities