CLX Communications connects some of the world’s largest brands to 5 billion people and things. We achieve this by combing our programmable API’s with our unparalleled Tier 1 Super Network to make it easy for businesses to embed global communication tools, including messaging, voice, video, and mobile data, into their apps, business processes and IoT devices.
2018 is an exciting year for us. We have grown significantly in the last 2 years and plan to continue on this path. It’ll take some hard work and tenacity, but we’re a pretty determined bunch! The Marketing team are driven to help achieve the company goals and this new role to the team aims to inject some PPC expertise to the mix, an area we want to develop in the coming months.
This role will be fully responsible for all digital advertising on all platforms (google, bing, facebook, linkedin etc.) across all of our brands. We are looking for a rock-star with a passion for results and a quick learner to get to grips with our market, business and customers. We are a B2B company so a strong understand of how to target businesses and persona’s is an absolute must.
If you think you’ve got the drive to take us further, willingness to get stuck in and the determination to get to the bottom of our data and pave the way forward for our PPC activities, we have just the role for you!
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage all CLX, Sinch and Symsoft PCC campaigns, principally focusing on Adwords and Bing, but developing to new areas as needed.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Create engaging and concise ad content, and provide recommendations to Design Agency to create eye caching banner ads
- Stay up with Adwords updates and general PCC and SEM trends and techniques.
- Be aware of, and recommend techniques to, reduce click fraud.
- Perform keyword research and manage all bids ensuring each destination is specifically catered for
- Tracking PPC KPIs and producing reports for management
- Present forecasts for key measures in the sales funnel, from PPC click to payment
- Working closely with the Web Manager to ensure data is synced and knowledge is shared to ensure successful PPC, SEO and online marketing tactics are put in place
- A/B testing of ads, landing pages and other variables to provide insights for all PCC campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are set up according to best practices.
- Work with the Cloud Sales team will be essential to ensure profitable destinations are targeted, and PCC outcomes contribute to the bottom line.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing Adwords/PCC accounts
- Proved track record managing large PCC budgets in a B2B environment
- Experience managing global campaigns, targeting a variety of destinations
- An in-depth understanding of Adwords automated features and strategies
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Strong attention to detail
- Love of numbers and a keen analytical eye
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concept
- Google Adwords certification
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- Experience using WordPress CMS
- Experience running paid ads on Social channels