Product Development Intern
CLX Communications is looking for a product management intern to work with our existing team here in Atlanta and globally to help drive new product development, work with customers to better understand client needs, help define requirements based on customer feedback and implement product roadmaps and priorities.
This internship is anticipated to be 40 hours/week for the Summer months lasting three months.
Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Data Science/ Math or Statistics with programming or an applicable field of study.
Product Development Intern Role:
The intern will be challenged with all aspects of product development including business analysis, quality engineering, software engineering, user experience design and team leadership.
Throughout the program, the student will have a mentor who will coach and guide them as they take on the responsibilities for the various roles within Product Development. Students will work and contribute as a full team member of the Product Development organization.
- Good understanding of software application development practices and life-cycle
- Database knowledge/experience highly desired
- Critical thinking, excellent research, and strong analytical skills with superb attention-to-detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative while also serving as a team player
- Ability to interact effectively with Associates across all levels of the organization and variety of cultures
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential data
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a cutting-edge technology environment along with being an integral part of the Product Development team.
To apply for this position, please click here.
CLX Communications is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V