Sales Leader-Cloud Communications (messaging/voice) – West Coast
The Sales Leader is responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities. This may include, but not limited to, online research, cold calling potential clients, developing referral networks, attending industry conferences and networking events. This is a lead generation role.
This role will work closely with the Business Development Representatives and Inside Sales team on identifying and closing new opportunities. This position reports to the VP of Sales.
- Develop a strategic business plan for identifying new business opportunities
- Maintain relationships with leads by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Convert new leads handed over by the Inside Sales Team to clients
- Responsible for effectively entering and regularly updating prospect information into CRM within SalesForce.com
- Provide accurate and up to date lead generation sales pipeline reporting
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of- the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Support the team as needed
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of successful sales experience (hunter) ideally within cloud communications (messaging/voice) but other areas of telecommunications may also be considered.
- Strong working knowledge of mobile and/or messaging space
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with external and internal key stakeholders
- High energy level and self-motivated to exceed sales goals
- Skilled at sales planning and accomplishing sales results
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Proven networking skills and knowledge for how to leverage mobile and social networks, i.e. LinkedIn, to broaden your reach to CLX industry.
- Ability to collaborate and be an effective team player
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial and creative approach to work
CLX believes in attracting top talent so we offer top notch benefits:
- Employee Benefits and 401K with access to a financial advisor
- Monthly lunches and breakfasts for employees in the office
- Fun events brought by the CLX Fun Committee
- Volunteer opportunities to make a difference in our community.
- Wellness program
To apply for this position, please click here.
CLX Communications is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V