Service Implementation Specialist
Service Implementation Specialist
CLX Communications (CLX) is a leading global provider of cloud-based communication services and solutions to enterprises and mobile operators. CLX’s mobile communication services enable companies to quickly, securely, and cost-effectively communicate globally with customers and connected devices. CLX’s solutions enable business-critical communications worldwide via mobile messaging services, voice services, and mobile connectivity services for the IoT. CLX has grown profitably since the company was founded. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm Sweden and has 30+ offices in over 20 countries.
CLX is the global leader in application-to-person (A2P) text messaging, where we enable enterprises engage with clients and customers worldwide via SMS. This is also facilitated via 2-way communication through short codes or virtual inbound numbers.
As Service Implementation Specialist you are part of a global Service Implementation team, reporting to Product Marketing Director. The Service Implementation team is responsible for on-boarding and implementing the mobile messaging solutions with CLX clients and partners globally.
This is a focal role in the company and you will cooperate with all members of the Sales, Product Management, Support and Implementation teams based across all our global offices. Your core focus will be to administrate & drive client provisioning to ensure our sales and implementation cycles run efficiently.
- Responsible for the performance and coordination of all Operator & Partner administration
- Maintain ordering, deployment and on-going usage of messaging services for CLX clients
- Ownership of internal processes related to client orders & provisioning of inbound numbers or registered senders
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to detail requirements, changes and service modification
- Keep up to date documentation on provisioned attributes with CLX partners globally
- Review current processes and look for quality & efficiency gains where possible
What we offer
You will play an important role in our growing and exciting journey, working with some of the best and most experienced people in the global mobile communication industry. We put a lot of emphasis to keep a strong core team and it is therefore essential for us to find the right individual with the right motivation and potential to grow within the company.
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. As a truly global company, working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings. We want you to do your best work at CLX and that means having fun and feeling taken care of. Apart from great colleagues, challenging work, a non-corporate atmosphere and a company with a vision, you also get a competitive Perks & Benefits package.
Take your chance to be part of an amazing team and join our exciting journey!
- We think that you are driven and with a can-do attitude, ready to take on the challenge
- We are a global organization and require full professional proficiency in English, written and verbal
- You have a strong sense of ownership and don’t drop the ball
- You can multi-task to handle may ongoing topics with several stakeholders simultaneously
- You have strong organizational skills to make sure processes are followed and documentation is up to date
- You have strong analytical skills to identify areas of improvement and perform troubleshooting