Service Implementation Specialist
The Service Implementation team is responsible for onboarding and implementing the mobile messaging campaigns for Fortune 500 clients and partners.
- Responsible for the performance and coordination of all Operator Administration and Regulatory Compliance duties relating to the ordering, deployment and on-going usage of messaging services for US and Canadian clients
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to detail requirements, changes and service modification
- Manage client/campaign certifications with wireless carriers to assure compliance and functionality with the CLX messaging platform utilizing proprietary systems and 3rd party tools
- HS degree; Associates degree and/or equivalent IT work experience and training preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with detail-orientation and proven ability to work well in a self-directed manner
- Preference for 1 – 3 years of experience using PC-based applications in the telephony or IT services industry.
- Basic knowledge or exposure to wireless carrier processing processes is preferred
- Experiencing using web based CRM or Service Desk applications; Salesforce.com or Atlassian Service Desk/JIRA experience is a strong plus
- Willingness and flexibility to support business needs outside normal work hours
CLX believes in attracting top talent so we offer top notch benefits:
- Employee Benefits and 401K with access to a financial advisor
- Monthly lunches and breakfasts for employees in the office
- Fun events brought by the CLX Fun Committee
- Volunteer opportunities to make a difference in our community.
- Wellness program
To apply for this position, please click here.
CLX Communications is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V