Software Engineer Lund
Job Title: Software Engineer
Reports to: Engineering Team Lead, Lund
Location: Lund, Sweden
CLX is now looking for a Software Engineer to join our development team in Lund. This position is for an individual with a few solid years of current Java technologies. The role will be part of one of our teams developing and maintaining our platform for public web API services. This role will be participating in development of cloud API services for RCS (Rich Communications Services) based messaging as well as other API platforms.
We think you have a drive and passionate interest for hands-on software design and development and like to work closely with peers in a local Scrum team. The team is responsible for our public http API platform and therefore high availability, high throughput, scalability and robustness are key aspects of any software components developed.
Proficient communications skills in written and spoken English are requirements as we work with colleagues, partners and customers on global basis. Basic knowledge in Swedish is preferable.
We offer you an exciting work place with talented co-workers, interesting tasks and a chance to join the Company of the Year in the yearly Swedish Mobile Awards 2017. If this is something that sounds like you and makes you excited, then we’d like to meet you.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· You will be responsible for independently taking requirements in the form of user stories and writing well documented, tested, robust, stable and scalable software code
· Develop and execute Unit Tests
· Develop execute Integration Tests
· Participate and contribute in Team’s backlog analysis and estimating effort and complexity for items in backlog
· Pair with other engineers to solve complex problems
· Managing and merge source code using tools such as git
· Participate in documenting software deliverables
· Participate in release and iteration planning meetings with team
· Work with architects and other stakeholders to ensure that the software design delivers the systems requirements specified and that it fits the overall solution architecture
· You have a university degree (BS/MS or equivalent) within Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Skills and experience
· At least 3 years of experience in software development, mainly in Java, Java EE, Spring, Spring Boot while knowledge of any concurrent REST API framework is a bonus
· Solid experience from MySQL, Hibernate or similar data storage and ORM technologies
· Fluent with high performance multithreaded Java applications
· Experience from technologies such as Redis and ActiveMQ or similar solutions
· Experience from REST http API design and web servers such as Apache, Tomcat or similar
· Working experience of automated build and test tools
· Proficient skills in Linux
· Experience with GraphQL and grpc is a bonus
In this recrutiment we are working together with Dfind IT. To apply for the position please visit their website: https://www.dfind.se/it/lediga-jobb/software-engineer—rich-communications-services-platform–201103392/