Solution Architect – BSS
Location: Stockholm or Gothenburg
Reports to: Director Engineering Symsoft
The Symsoft team is looking for a Solution Architect (SA) to work in our various customer implementation projects involving our BSS product. This role requires a drive and passion for software architecture, design, development and implementation.
The Solution Architect functions as the project technical lead. The SA translates the business requirements into a technical solution, guiding the integration of the solution components into the existing architectural landscape.
The SA determines the stakeholders needs that the product/deliverables must meet and:
• verifies business requirements from customers
• specifies and orders required product development
• specifies and orders customization development and configuration within the customer implementation project
• continually oversees the development of the product, customizations and configuration to ensure that it’s on target to meeting those needs.
The Solution Architect
• Will be ensuring that the product meets business and performance requirements.
• Will be maintaining synchronisation between the team’s plans.
• Has a broad understanding of all the areas involved, from technical, through system to integration-related.
• Has domain knowledge / business understanding – Advising and guiding the team on domain-related issues
• Has extensive product knowledge about BSS products, i.e. knows and understands the detailed capabilities and limitations of the BSS. (This of course needs to be gained within Symsoft)
• Have proven experience of implementation of BSS for mobile operators or within the telecom and media sector.
• Experience of creating a common understanding about requirements and solutions between business stakeholders and development teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in the English language
• Willingness to travel our customers
• You have a University degree within Computer Science or Software Engineering and experience of BSS projects.
The position is full-time and location is either in our Gothenburg or Stockholm office.