CLX Communications (CLX) is a leading global provider of cloud-based communication services and solutions to enterprises and mobile operators. CLX’s mobile communication services enable companies to quickly, securely, and cost-effectively communicate globally with customers and connected devices. CLX’s solutions enable business-critical communications worldwide via mobile messaging services, voice services, and mobile connectivity services for the IoT. CLX has grown profitably since the company was founded. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm Sweden and has 30+ offices in over 20 countries.
CLX is the global leader in application-to-person (A2P) text messaging, where we enable enterprises engage with clients and customers worldwide via SMS. This is also facilitated via 2-way communication through short codes or virtual inbound numbers. The messaging industry is undergoing constant change, as mobile operators increasingly understand the revenue potential of enterprise messaging and act to protect this revenue stream, while in parallel implementing new technologies.
As the leading expert in the industry CLX is providing global connectivity and has a strong standing in the European market. We are constantly increasing our reach and taking on more traffic. To support and further increase these efforts we are now expanding our Product team with a Sourcing Director with focus on international reseller partners as well as country strategies in the European market space.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work with CLX’s international aggregator partners to maximize margin while maintaining quality of service
- Set and maintain sourcing strategies for European market working closely with Operator Relations & Product
- Establish and maintain clear procurement strategies and guidelines for specific countries and operators
- Assist Operator Relations & Product with route negotiations and performance for suppliers
- Work with Product team to set priorities in on-boarding new partners and assess quality of service
- Ensure documentation is up to date and relevant including Regulations, Supplier features and standard pricing
- Assist in margin maximization strategies and product packaging optimization down on country and operator level
- Strong analytical skills and structured in your daily work
- The ability to own your work, and make informed decisions to drive it forward
- Entrepreneurial, creative, quick-thinker able to understand technical solutions
- International experience with good understanding and ability to adapt to different cultures
- Outgoing personality who enjoys reaching out and building relationships with new people both internally and externally
- Fluent in English. Other European languages are a plus
- Understanding of enterprise messaging or related industries is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Degree in engineering or similar academic area, or relevant work experience from tech company
- 2-5 years of experience from similar positions, preferably working with wholesale, presales, roaming or products at an operator Understanding of enterprise messaging or related industries
- Telecommunications experience is a strong merit
What we offer
You will play an important role in our growing and exciting journey, working with some of the best and most experienced people in the global mobile communication industry. We put a lot of emphasis to keep a strong core team and it is therefore essential for us to find the right individual with the right motivation and potential to grow within the company.
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. As a truly global company, working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings. We want you to do your best work at CLX and that means having fun and feeling taken care of. Apart from great colleagues, challenging work, a non-corporate atmosphere and a company with a vision, you also get a competitive Perks & Benefits package.
Take your chance to be part of an amazing team and join our exciting journey.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee. The employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position in case the assignments of the group or department are being changed.