VP Human Resources
CLX is one of the world’s leading CPaaS (Clound Communication as a Service) providers. With a revenue of close to 4bn and highly profitable we are one of Sweden’s largest SaaS/Cloud companies. We are publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
We have grown revenue from 0 to 4bn SEK in 10 years and have never needed to bring in external capital except to finance M&A, we have always been profitable.
60% of our revenue is US based and we successfully serve the world’s most demanding enterprises.
We fundamentally believe people is the key to success.
We are relatively unknown in Sweden, we have simply focused so much on US and the larger European markets. Given our success and our growth trajectory we now need to change that in a major way. We will position ourselves as a true leader in the Swedish and also American talent market in our field. We will do that from a position of strength. We want you to lead the effort.
We are currently 450 people in 20+ countries, where the largest sites are US, UK and Sweden.
And yet our journey has just begun. As we this year celebrate our 10th anniversary we are excited about what the next 10 years will bring.
Our core values
Provide an Excellent Customer Experience
Be the trusted partner. Provide solutions proactively, always exceed customer expectations.
Embrace and Drive Change
Be agile, flexible and act fast. Think ahead and drive change.
Be smart, act smart. Drive value creation with a culture of frugality.
One Global Network
Think big and act local. We are part of a global ecosystem.
Listen and Learn
Be open, humble and learn to continuously improve.
Share knowledge and give guidance to feed creativity. We grow and succeed together.
CLX is now strengthening the HR team by bringing in a VP Human Resources, part of the Group Management Team and reporting to the CEO.
The number one priority is to make sure CLX has the best talent possible and that this talent continuously grows and enjoys work. Recruitment and competence development will be very important as well as building a culture that makes people enjoy the time they spend with us.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person, to have incredible impact on the people and culture of a growing company.
At CLX we aim to hire only the very best and secure our future success by bringing on board the most talented people in our industry.
As Vice President Human Resources, you will be responsible for the overall global HR agenda. You will ensure alignment with the long term strategic plan and as a part of the group management team develop and ensure its success with a key focus on developing a high performing organization.
Key responsibilities for the Vice President Human resources;
- Participate in the strategy development for CLX Group. We fundamentally believe everyone on the management team should participate equally. Our people are also our most important asset.
- Together with the group management team and leaders, define CLX’s people growth strategy
- Competence development – Building structures where we continuously grow our people
- Building a culture that makes people enjoy being with us, that makes us have fun.
- Organizational development including mergers and acquisitions. Integrating teams all around the globe into the CLX organization
- Ensure that CLX attract, develop and retain the best team members and leaders
- Be an evangelist for CLX’s company culture, ensuring it is clear and integrated in the day to day work throughout the organization
- Secure excellent leadership strategies and programs
- Lead, motivate and develop the global HR team
- Collaborate closely with and get broad buy-in among key stakeholders
- Follow up and secure the realization of the strategic HR agenda
- Be operative and hands on when needed
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role we believe that the following applies to you:
- You are willing to do the hard work and want to deliver
- You are a culture bearer and you also want to have fun
- You have proven success as an HR leader
- You have a degree in HR and/or Business
- You have 10+ years’ experience of leading HR in a large or midsized enterprise, preferably in the IT/Technology sector
- You have broad HR expertise e.g leadership, talent development, labor law, recruitment, compensation and benefits, change management as well as integration
- You have solid experience in finding, recruiting and retaining the best talent in a very competitive tech environment – everything from developers, growth/web marketing, data scientists, sales, operations, business development etc
- You are an appreciated people manager, setting an example for others
- You have experience of working in international companies and understands how to navigate in a multi-cultural environment
- You inspire others to perform beyond expectations
- You deal comfortably with change
- You are curious and enjoy complexity. You probably read a lot.
Your personal ability to combine a business sense with an urge to executing for results is also a key success factor.
The role will be based at the CLX headquarters in Stockholm.