VP Product Management Enterprise Division
As Vice President of Product management at CLX Enterprise Division you will;
- be overall responsible for setting our long term vision and strategy for our products and solutions roadmaps as well as to take make/buy/partner decisions for optimum ROI.
- develop new products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; engaging with strategic customers, using online insights, generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies. reality.
- increase profitability of existing products during product life cycle.
- own and allocate the complete enterprise division product development budget to engineering and partners in optimum way.
- guide and lead a team that has responsibility for product line contribution both in communication channels such as SMS, RCS, OTT messging, voice, video, data as well as platform support dimensions such as cloud APIs suite, SDK/libraries, developer resources, customer web portal, documentation and partner integrations.
- work closely with our engineering department, regional sales organizations, marketing, key clients and prospects and need to stay updated on competitiors offerings and progress.
- need to enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems and challenges, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
As the VP Product management you need to;
- possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality with proven product management experience.
- be an excellent communicator in multiple settings both building trustworthy relationships with key customers, address larger audience at events, and get people to buy in to your vision and strategies with clear transparency about your prioritizations.
- be a strong leader that builds a strong product management organization and that manages multiple stakeholders.
- be a ruthless prioritizer while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders, and be able to say “No” but explain why in terms that stakeholders understand.
- have proven business development experience and results from a product management perspective managing products in various phases of its lifecycle.
- have experience from working with cloud delivery models and supporting both field sales and online sales channels.
- understand sales requirements and preferably having work experience from technical sales support.
- understand the software development process and having work experience from engineering working in an agile way is a plus
- have working understanding of cyber and information security
- have experience from managing P&L from a product perspective and have a solid financial understanding.
Expected start date is beginning of August 2018, or sooner, and preferred location is Stockholm.