We have a range of connectivity options to enable messaging in any sized business. From the quick and easy to use Connect web tool, which requires no integration of technical development, to the powerful REST, SMPP and HTTP APIs that you can integrate directly into your apps and business systems.
Take a look at the connectivity options below to find out which best suits your requirements.
Need a little more guidance? Contact our Sales Team who are on hand to walk you through the APIs to help you assess the best solutions for you.
Connect Web Tool HTTP Basic API REST API Cloud SMPP API Enhanced SMPP API User Interface Yes No No No No Available Through Portal Yes No Yes Yes Coming Soon Throughput Standard Standard High High Ultra-High Numbers (Two-way) Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Batches Yes No Yes No No Scheduling Yes No Yes No No Long Message Support Unlimited chars UDH Header Required Max 1600 chars UDH Header Required UDH Header Required Integration/Development Requirement No Yes Yes Yes Yes Redundancy Automatic Connect to Multiple Gateways Automatic Connect to Multiple Gateways Connect to Multiple Gateways Helper Libraries N/A No Yes No No
Introducing our REST API - Powerful and Easy to Use
The REST API is a simple way to add powerful SMS capabilities to all sorts of applications without needing to handle the complexities of SMS specific protocols. It gives the freedom to develop your applications in the way you want, leaving the heavy lifting to us.
- Interact via URL based JSON requests over HTTP or HTTPS
- Feature rich API with high performance standards
- Allows you to import contacts and create messages to be sent in batches at the time you choose
- Removing a lot of the complexity with message configuration
- Access batch and MO reports via simple API requests
- Retrieve delivery receipts and MOs, or have them sent to callback URLs
- Gives the benefit with one API-endpoint with built-in message redundancy
- Automatically populate and manage contact groups based on MO responses