How do I send Batch SMS?
- Launch Connect from your CLX Portal.
- Expand the Batch SMS menu item by clicking on the downward arrow to the right of Batch SMS.
- Click Batches.
- Click the New Batch button to launch the wizard (see screenshot 1).
- Complete the required fields, you can upload numbers from a file, or select a list from your address book Click Next and then Next again when it’s confirmed that your address book / file upload has been successful.
- Compose your message: you can use a Template, set an Originator (who the sent message appears from), use Merge Fields if uploaded, and set a time and date if you want to schedule the message to be sent later. (see screenshot 2). Click Next.
- Preview your message to ensure you are happy with it, and that there are no spelling or formatting mistakes. You can send a single test message to check this by entering a number to see how it will appear on the handset. Click Next.
- Check all the details are correct, tick the acknowledgement box then click Complete to send or schedule your batch (see screenshot 3).