One of the best ways to create meaningful, lasting relationships with both customers and peers, your Voice is always sure to add a personal touch.
So what’s to shout about? Plenty actually. Voice offers the ultimate in flexibility, resulting in better app engagement, stickiness and increased user retention. The addition of low latency call setup also means that people can be notified in seconds if someone is trying to get hold of them, which is great, because that’s what everyone’s after these days – super speedy communications!
You can’t beat talking to someone to get your message across, even if the person you’re speaking to is on the other side of the world.
What's Out There?
- App to App Calling
- App to Phone Calling
- Phone to Phone Calling (Anonymous Calling)
- Text to Speech
- SIP Integration
- Conference Calling
There are many different ways that Voice can be integrated into apps to help amp up communications; not only for your customers to speak with you, but also for them to speak to each other.
How Is Voice Making A DIfference?
Voice is being used in a variety of ways to help the world’s communications by:
- Improving the user experience
- Streamlining processes
- Increasing conversions
- Offering valuable in app engagement opportunities
- Lowering costs
- Expanding user bases
- Anonymizing calls to protect identity
Making life easier all round for enterprises, small businesses, developers and end users alike.
Where Is Voice Being Used?
Imagination is the only thing that can put limits on where Voice can be used. Here’s a few examples to get you thinking:
- Dating – enabling users to easily make calls to other users from within an app. Call anonymization comes into its own here, protecting users personal data
- Marketplaces – helping buyers and sellers to communicate safely and effectively within the app community
- Enterprise Collaboration – enabling users across the globe to reach each other via WiFi calling for ultimate productivity
- Social Networking – making the experience even more social, by giving users the ability to call each other ‘in-app’ for extra stickiness and engagement
- Customer Services – enabling users to contact customer service centers from within an app, rather than having to find the number somewhere else
- Travel / Transportation – allowing drivers and passengers to contact each other using anonymous calling – never sharing any personal or sensitive information
- Delivery – enabling delivery drivers and customers to share important and timely information about services and scheduled deliveries
- Scheduling – allowing businesses and clients to initiate calls with each other ‘in-app’, to confirm appointments, make schedule changes or plan shifts
How is Voice Being Used?
Enhance your client communications by introducing Voice into the mix to maximise engagement and increase stickiness across a huge variety markets.
If you would like to discuss how we can help your messages reach your customer fast, please get in touch.